Remebering the great literature that I’ve read &re-read.
(1) UPSTREAM OEMS : PROCESS & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS – PRODUCTION HYDROCARBON MANAGEMENT – HYDROCARBON ACCOUNTING AND ALLOCATION
(2) WHY PEOPLE DON’T BUY THINGS, HARRY WASHBURN & KIM WALLACE.
(3) Dropship handbook – SALEHOO
(5) Saidina Abdul Rahman Bin Auf (biography).
(6) Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhari (Biography).
(9) ARP Guidelines.
(10) Akta Zon Ekonomi Eksklusif 1984
(12) BCOT Measurement & Allocation Procedure.
(17) Business Writing Tips for Easy and Effective Results, Robert Bullard, Perfect Text (2015)
(20) 33 Million People in the Room, How to create, influence and run a successful business with social networking, Juliette Powell, FT Press (2009)
(21) BULLSHIT JOBS: A Theory, David Graeber, (2018)
(22) High Performance Habits, Brendon Burchard (2017)
(23) Rising Strong, The Reckoning. The rumble. The Revolution; Brene Brown (2015)
(24) The Peter Principle, Why Things Always Go Wrong, Laurence J. Peter and Raymond Hull (2009)
(25) The Grit, The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela Duckworth (2018) – (Note actually read this earlier in 2018)
(26) The Sleep Revolution, Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time , Arianna Huffington, (2016)
(27) Search Inside Yourself, The Unexpected Path to Achieving Success, Happiness (and World Peace), Chade-Meng Tan, (2012)
(28) More Sales, Less Time. Surprisingly simple strategies for today’s crazy-busy sellers, Jill Konrath (2016)
(29) Invisible Influence, The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior, Jonah Berger (2016).
(30) Ninja Selling, Subtle Skills. Big Results, Larry Kendall (2017)
(31) #AskGaryVee, One Entrepreneur’s Take on leadership, social media and self-awareness, Gary Vaynerchuck (2016)
(32) Crush It! Why Now is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion, Gary Vaynerchuk (2009)
(33) The Thank You Economy, Gary Vayneychuk (2011)
(34) Refuge, Rethinking Refugee Policy in a Changing World, Paul Collier and Alexander Betts (2017)
(35) The 10 Laws of Trust, Building the Bonds That make a Business Great, Joel Peterson (2016)
(36) Nonviolent Communication, A Language of Life, Marshall B. Rosenberg (2013)
(37) Winning Arguments, What works and doesn’t work in politics, the bedroom, the courtroom, and the classroom, Stanley Fish (2016)
(38) 15 Things You Should Give Up to Be Happy, An Inspiring Guide to Discovering Effortless Joy, Luminita D. Saviuc (2016)