Numerous analytics systems are available to help you gauge your website’s effectiveness.
The most important criteria to track are: “unique views, page views, time spent on site, entry and exit points, conversions, and return on investment (ROI).”
If you have a small or medium-size website, Google Analytics can supply you with the information you need.
If your website enjoys millions of daily page views, get help from Omniture or Webtrends.
Insist on A/B and split testing (tracking multiple options). Conductor and Enquisite offer search marketing platforms.
Read more on
- (Affiliate) Affiliate Marketing Basic & Quick Guide
- (Marketing) The 16 Hot Buttons
- How to make more money: marketing 101
- RESULTS guideline for Social Media Marketing
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”