Email allows you to completely personalize your marketing communications. Your email list will shape your outcome. The best list is one you create yourself at the “point of sale or though sign-up forms” available on your site.
Purchased lists can be a waste of money. Microsoft Outlook and Google Gmail work well with small email lists. Use an email vendor once you start emailing thousands of people. Numerous vendors are online. Always test your email and refine the series of messages you send out. Make sure you have a strong subject line, a personalized salutation, compelling body copy and an effective sign-off (your name works best).
Be aware of potential legal problems with email marketing, such as state laws on mass emailing, any claims for your product that you can’t back up, or any inaccurate statements about competitors’ products or services.
“Boosting credibility … has an effect on boosting conversions.”
Read more on
- (Affiliate) Affiliate Marketing Basic & Quick Guide
- (Marketing) The 16 Hot Buttons
- How to make more money: marketing 101
- RESULTS guideline for Social Media Marketing
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”