Front-loading washers are energy efficient and use less detergent than top-loading washers, but sometimes have a tendency to harbor mold and unpleasant odors.By giving your washing machine a quick clean once a month, you’ll be able to keep your front loader cool, which means cleaner clothes, too.
This eco-friendly method doesn’t use bleach, costs just a few cents to make, and gathers the ingredients you may already have in your hand.
GearBest Coupon ! Upto 50% off!
What you’ll need:
● 2 cups vinegar
● 1/4 cup baking soda
● 1/4 cup Water
● Exfoliating Sponge
● Start by mixing baking soda and water in a small bowl.
● This will be the “detergent” to clean the washer.
● Pour the vinegar into a measuring cup and then into the head of your washing machine.
● Add the baking soda mixture to your machine’s detergent container and pour the vinegar into the drum.
● Set your washer to normal load in the hottest water setting.
● Close the door and start the machine, letting it do all the hard work for you.
● Baking soda and vinegar will naturally break down mineral deposits and any mold growth by cleaning and cooling this way your washer.
● Use a clean sponge to rub around the washer opening to remove debris.
● Then throw some fresh water at it.
● Your washing machine will be impeccably clean and ready to make a load of clothes
● Give your front loader a cleaning once a month to keep your fresh smelling clothes and equipment in top condition.
● Once you’re done with your washer, take a few minutes to clean the dryer too!
Categories: Product Reviews