This is the regulatory requirement for getting the terminal up and running.
- Trade License for terminal (state regulations).
- Storage License (Federal regulation, under KPDNHEP).
- Petroleum license (Federal regulations, under KPDNHEP, PDA 1974) .
- Terminal gazetted as “Protected Area” (Federal regulations).
- To register International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS).
- Control of Industrial Major Hazard (CIMAH) Regulations 1996.
- Customs, Approved Legal Landing Points – under Seksyen 30 Akta Kastam 1967.
- Terminal owners to ensure that storage tanks capacity tables and measurement equipment are calibrated and certified by SIRIM and submitted for Pengarah Kastam Negeri approval.
- Terminal agreements with respect from incoming tanker arrangement to risk and liability.
- Terminal Handbook should be made available.
- Terminal Accounting procedures should be made available for accounting of product received and volume exported.
Although I might miss something. Do add in if you can.