- Achieve 25-50% reduction in sick days
- Doesn’t take much of a workout to get results.
- Studies find that kids whom running around for just 6 minutes increase their levels of immune cells circulating their blood by nearly 50%.
- Exercising appeared to make their immune systems more than 5 times better at fighting infection.
- While regular physical activity improves immune function and lowers respiratory infection risk, sustained and intense exertion may have the opposite effect. Since at certain point, over-training and excessive stress can increase the risk of infection by impairing immune function. EVERYTHING IN MODERATION.
Don’t keep this to yourself. Share it & Tell the world.
Also, checks these awesome pages