So, here’s what he said
Sir Richard Branson, one of the world’s most recognizable billionaires, and the founder of Virgin Group, has built an empire comprised of more than 400 companies including airlines, record stores, publishing organizations and he’s even tackling commercial space travel. During his interview on 30 Days of Genius with CreativeLive, I got to hear his best business advice for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start a business of their own, first-hand:
“The best businesses come from people’s bad personal experiences. If you just keep your eyes open, you’re going to find something that frustrates you, and then you think, ‘well I could maybe do it better than it’s being done,’ and there you have a business.”
“If you can change people’s lives, you have a business.”
“If you can improve people’s lives, you have a business. People think, ‘well everything’s been thought of,’ but actually, all of the time, there are gaps in the market here and gaps in the market there.”
Source – https://t.me/ahadithadayAHAD
More Book Reviews
- The Principles by Ray Dalio (10/10★)
- Lead Right for Your Company’s Type (How to Connect Your Culture with Your Customer Promise) , William E. Schneider, AMACOM, 2017
- The Social Organism, A Radical Understanding of Social Media to Transform Your Business and Life, Oliver Luckett and Michael J. Casey (Hachette Book Group USA, 2016) (6/10 ★)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, Marie Kondo, (Ten Speed Press, 2014) (7/10★)
- How to Speak Money, What the Money People Say – and What It Really Means, John Lanchester (2014)
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”
Don’t keep this to yourself. Share it & Tell the world.