Nokia has been out of the top cell phones manufacturers for a long time. And now, there’s been news suggesting that a newcomer might be released this 24th February. Supposedly to compete with the current hype of increasing the rear number cameras.
The upcoming Nokia 9 PureView actually has penta-lens camera on the back, which is arranged like a honeycomb in the upper part of the phone, including an infrared or ToF lens, an LED flash and five camera sensors.
Nokia 9 PureView was introduced as early as last year.
Today, Nokia 9 PureView has been certified by FCC in the United States. It is the third Nokia mobile phone to be sold in the United States and the first high-end model to be sold in the United States after many years.
Here’s the rumors
- Nokia 9 PureView will come with a 5.99-inch screen with Quad HD + resolution and in-display fingerprint unlock technology;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor;
- 4000 mAh battery.
- RAM :4 GB or 6 GB RAM
- Storage: 128 GB.
There are not too much information about the penta-lens camera of Nokia 9 PureView, it is said that the penta-lens camera can take a photo at the same time to let the users choose the most good-looking one. It kind of make it sound a bit confusing and complicate things a bit of me.
It is also said that the specifications of the five cameras include two 12MP sensors, two 16MP sensors and a 8MP sensor.
But it all just rumors as of now. Therefore, we must wait until that the release of Nokia 9 PureView can be verified. On a Nokia poster, we can see that Nokia 9 PureView will be released on February 24, 2019.
We’ll learn more about it later!
More on Product Reviews
- (Tech) DJI Osmo Pocket
- (Travel) i-City All Day Happy Package Review
- (Product Review) Ultimate Ears (UE) WONDERBOOM Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- (Money Saving) GB Consumer Electronics Sale
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”
Don’t keep this to yourself. Share it & Tell the world.
Categories: Product Reviews