The Trap of the Middle Class
People who belong to the middle class often settle for getting just enough. They want a comfortable life, a good job and some money in the bank.
In 2009, The Economist magazine said that almost half of the world belongs to the middle class due to growth in “emerging countries.” It suggested that the members of the middle class have the flexibility to spend a third of their incomes on discretionary things they want after they pay for basic needs.
But, in fact, the middle class is getting squeezed.
Rising prices and the failure of salaries to match inflation account for some of that squeeze. Pundits, educational establishments, politicians and the media urge most people to compromise rather than to work for abundance.
That advice makes no sense.
The richest 5% of people in the world control $80 trillion of its wealth. If you have the capacity and the gumption, shouldn’t you join them? The richest 5%?
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
More on Book Reviews
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World,Gary Vaynerchuk. [9.5/10]
- Richest Man in Babylon [10/10] (The perfect book)
- The Principles by Ray Dalio
- Why we sleep, Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams, Matthew Walker, Scribner (2017)
- More Sales, Less Time. Surprisingly simple strategies for today’s crazy-busy sellers, Jill Konrath (2016)
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”