In order to decide your direction in life, we need to accept responsibility. People who shirk responsibility don’t reach their highest potential level of achievement. High achievers accept responsibility for their success or failure. By accepting responsibility, we would be able to take action either for correction or replicate whats work for more results.
They don’t blame other people. They take charge of what happens. Those who think of themselves as victims tend to hand control of their lives over to someone else.
They never understand their own capacities.
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
More on Book Reviews
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World,Gary Vaynerchuk. [9.5/10]
- Richest Man in Babylon [10/10] (The perfect book)
- The Principles by Ray Dalio
- Why we sleep, Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams, Matthew Walker, Scribner (2017)
- More Sales, Less Time. Surprisingly simple strategies for today’s crazy-busy sellers, Jill Konrath (2016)
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”