There’s always an unspoken rules, everywhere we go. Things that just are, but neither are they written nor they are spoken. The truth is, it wasn’t enough that you was good at your job and with better experience.
You have to actually look as if you were better than anyone else.
Ever heard of a manager’s style of attire, of speaking, of behavior, of walk.
In order to progress through the rank, we need to look the part. Its include how you wrote, how you talked to colleagues, what you said at meetings – everything was and still being judged, evaluated and acted upon.
Its about visibility. And some other things.
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
More on Book Reviews
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World,Gary Vaynerchuk. [9.5/10]
- Richest Man in Babylon [10/10] (The perfect book)
- The Principles by Ray Dalio
- Why we sleep, Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams, Matthew Walker, Scribner (2017)
- More Sales, Less Time. Surprisingly simple strategies for today’s crazy-busy sellers, Jill Konrath (2016)
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”