Know your job well, do it well and be better than anyone else at doing it.
It’s that simple. Although not necessarily easy.
The secret part is to make sure nobody knows how hard you have to work in order to do job it so well.
You can do all your learning in secret, in private so that nobody know you do this.
The important thing is to look calm and efficient, and always look the part, looking like you stay on top of everything and totally in control. You should be able to glide through your daily work with ease and confidence.
“You are unflappable and unstoppable.”
The bottom line is you must be really good at your basic job!
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
More on Book Reviews
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World,Gary Vaynerchuk. [9.5/10]
- Richest Man in Babylon [10/10] (The perfect book)
- The Principles by Ray Dalio
- Why we sleep, Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams, Matthew Walker, Scribner (2017)
- More Sales, Less Time. Surprisingly simple strategies for today’s crazy-busy sellers, Jill Konrath (2016)
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”