There’s an awesome tour deal on Adventoro. The beauty of Rafflesia caught my innocent attention.
Trust me, its nature at its best.
The tour is only RM 60 per person. AWESOME !
It’s one of their bestseller tour package.
A bit on the Tour Details
Tour Code: CAM-03
Duration: Approx 6 Hours
Explore the interesting exotic rainforest, catch sight of the Rafflesia, the world’s largest flower and immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of the Semai tribe.
- Enjoy the Lush Greenery of the Rainforest
- Witness the Endangered and Rare Rafflesia Flower
- Experience the Native Lifestyle of the Semai Tribe
Our journey begins with an hour-long drive towards the rainforest. From the starting point, it is approximately 2-hour long trek through lowland rainforest to reach the biggest flower in the world, the Rafflesia. Along the journey, you can admire the lush forest encompassing flowering plants, giant wild ginger, giant bamboo plants and medicinal plants among them.
The Rafflesia is a unique and mysteriously alluring plant. No roots or leaves can be spotted as it is a parasitic plant and may even give off a pungent odour of rotting flesh when in bloom, and hence was nicknamed the ‘corpse flower’. The Rafflesia can weigh up to 10kg and grow to over a meter in diameter. Contrary to popular belief, the world’s largest flower is not only found in Borneo and Sumatra but can also be found in Cameron Highlands.The Rafflesia is also unfortunately classified as Endangered (EN) on the 1997 IUCN Red List of Threatened Plants.
After witnessing the rare flower, we will head towards the Orang Asli Village and be exposed to the native lifestyle of the Semai tribe. As you approach the village, you can see the traditional bamboo huts that are built on stilts by the native villagers. The Orang Asli build their houses using only wood, bamboo and palm leaves.
Feel free to interact with the native people as they are usually very welcoming and will even take pictures with you. Learn to use a blowpipe, an effective weapon, from the blowpipe demonstration by the Orang Asli. Sometimes, they will even perform their traditional swing dance to bamboo music. Pay a visit to the nearby waterfall where you will discover some medicinal plants used by the native people in their daily lives.
- 8:30 am to 9:00 am
- English-Speaking Guide
- Return Transfer
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fees
- Rates Do Not Include Travel, Repatriation and PA Insurance
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable trekking shoes, insect repellent, and raincoat if needed
- Rafflesia is a parasitic plant that can live only on a particular species of vine and blooms seasonally, and only lasts a few days so sightings are not guaranteed
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travelers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveler must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveler fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
More on Book Reviews
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World,Gary Vaynerchuk. [9.5/10]
- Richest Man in Babylon [10/10] (The perfect book)
- The Principles by Ray Dalio
- Why we sleep, Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams, Matthew Walker, Scribner (2017)
- More Sales, Less Time. Surprisingly simple strategies for today’s crazy-busy sellers, Jill Konrath (2016)
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”