I’ve been browsing for new books on other websites before going to my favorite online webstore, Kinokuniya (MY).
Interestingly, the books on the recommended items are the exact titles I’ve reviewed on my Goodreads profile and also books I’ve browsed from other website.
Coincidence? Obviously not. It’s kind of creepy albeit convenient. It make you wonder, how much does they track? And to what extend?
#IoT #cookies #onlinetracking
More Book Reviews
- The Principles by Ray Dalio (10/10★)
- Lead Right for Your Company’s Type (How to Connect Your Culture with Your Customer Promise) , William E. Schneider, AMACOM, 2017
- The Social Organism, A Radical Understanding of Social Media to Transform Your Business and Life, Oliver Luckett and Michael J. Casey (Hachette Book Group USA, 2016) (6/10 ★)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, Marie Kondo, (Ten Speed Press, 2014) (7/10★)
- How to Speak Money, What the Money People Say – and What It Really Means, John Lanchester (2014)
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”
Don’t keep this to yourself. Share it & Tell the world.
Categories: Book Review