Videos and Webinars
People respond well to video, which can be a powerful tool for driving viewers to your website.
Make sure you have good “content tags, related keywords and transcription information,” that is, the contextual data that search engines rely on to classify videos.
Using video, you can tell great stories quickly, so limit your films to three minutes or less. Short videos load faster, though longer video product reviews can be effective.
Include a written transcript of your video.
Use webinars as online educational tools to demonstrate your expertise. Webinars are great business builders because anyone who signs up is already interested in your products or services. Keep the sales message in your webinars subtle. If you come on too strong, webinar participants will feel that you’ve taken advantage of them.
Get a third-party expert to host your webinar.
“Videos and webinars are among the hottest ways to attract attention and cement your position as a topic authority.”
Read more on
- (Affiliate) Affiliate Marketing Basic & Quick Guide
- (Marketing) The 16 Hot Buttons
- How to make more money: marketing 101
- RESULTS guideline for Social Media Marketing
Recommended Social Media Marketing Guides
- Magnetic Marketing System: Dominate Your Market Fast.
- Earn $2000+ Monthly Using Autopilot Marketing Systems.
- The Most Powerful Blogging Course To Make Money Online
If you’re interested in starting to make money online or even starting a blog. Please read How to start a Blog.
“Start testing immediately. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.”