Try a fitness tracker on your wrist. There are many options from pricey to less expensive, but one that can track your steps and your workouts can add increased motivation to your fitness journey.
Plus, fitness watches have become a stylish norm these day. We often see this wearable gadget on the wrist of regular people as well as professor athletes regardless they’re exercising or not. And among many fitness smartwatch available in the market, here are four of our recommendation:
1. Honor Band 4
Best for those on tight budget and everyday use with 6 modes of exercise and real time heart rate monitoring.
Price start with RM 149.00
It able to track workout routine which include outdoor cycling, outdoor walking, outdoor running, indoor running, indoor cycling and free training. It’s also water resistance, so, you can take it for a swim.
In short, it’s wonderful value for money.
Price from RM 708.00
- “One size fits all” kind of fitness tracker.
- It is a feature packed fitness watch that can perform many tasks.
- Has Multisport mode and smart tracker feature which helps to detect numerous high-movement activities and aerobic exercise.
- Its able to track workout routine such as cycling, yoga, hiking, boxing and crossfit.
- Comes with a build-in interval timer which is particularly useful if you’re interested in HIIT.
- You could also follow guided breathing session using your real-time heart rate to help manage stress better.
Note: It’s currently on Sale in Shopee for 28% off at RM 508.00
Often described as the best fitness watch for women
Price from RM 730.00
- Slim design
- Interchangeable bands
- Smaller in size
- Lots of features (SmartTrack auto exercise, PurePulse heart rate technology, and sleep monitoring)
Note: It’s currently on sale at Shopee for 15% discount.
Best entry-level smartwatch since it’s really cheap and have reasonably great features.
- It’s cheap but its also have better and improved younger sister.
- It boost decent OLED display and essential features like heart rate tracking and step counter.