Used to measure the closed-in bottom-hole pressure of a reservoir to determine its stabilized pressure and the static gradient of the well fluids. The pressure survey is only carried out when the well has been closed in for a period of time for the reservoir pressures to stabilize.
- Candidate well to be closed-in minimum 24 hrs prior well entry for well pressure to stabilize.
- Rig-up Wireline PCE/ Equipment
- Take current well parameters.
- Pressure test wireline PCE.
- Conduct sinker bar run to simulate the actual run based on the programs.
- Run In Hole PPS Gauges to desired depth and stop as per-programmed.
- Retrieve Data.
- Rig-Down PCE.