Here are some of the keys of success from the legendary Napoleon Hill.
- “Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.”
- “Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune or temporary defeat.”
- “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.”
- “Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.”
- “The ways of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.”
- “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.”
- “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.”