- MIT60 is used to detect very small changes to the internal surface condition of tubing or casing with high accuracy.
- The tool may be run with extended length fingers to increase the measurement range.
- Available in a range of diameters to suit varying casing / tubing sizes.
- The tool is available in three different sizes; 24, 40 or 60 fingers.
- Detection and quantification of corrosion or scale build-up
- Accurate measurement of wellbore inner surface
- Identification of tubing items, buckling, holes and other damages
- Internal inclinometer and orientation sensor
- Surface readout or memory options
- can be combined with other well integrity tools
- 3D data analysis
- Statistical analysis
- Suitable for all well deviations
- Rig-up Wireline PCE/ Equipment
- Take current well parameters.
- Pressure test wireline PCE.
- Conduct Drift run to simulate the actual run based on the programs and calibrate DTR.
- Run In Hole MIT Tools to desired depth. Wait for finger open. Log from below to surface.
- Wait for finger closed timing and retrieve Data.
- Rig-Down PCE.
Categories: Oil & Gas Notes