At the moment, apparently I have read none of the book in the featured list and I intend to read through some before end of January 2019.
It seems of the books are novel, I’ve rarely read novels except those from Habiburrahman Al-sheirazy and John Green.
Maybe I’ll take a pass on the novels on the list, since novel are too addictive and it’s a circle I would like to avoid. I need my sleep.
Maybe I’ll link back my book notes from these title if I managed to read through them.
(The plan for Jan19 is to read through and record my work related notes in the website (WRKM – i.e. my work related knowledge management))
So, here’s the list.
- 21 lessons for the 21st century by Yuval Noah Harari.
- Factfulness by Hans Rosling, Ola Rosling & Anna Rosliing Ronnlund
- New Power by Jeremy Heimans and Henry Timms
- Enlightenment Now by Steven Pinker
- The Value of Everything by Mariana Mazzucato
- Three Daughters of Eve by Elif Shafak
- Fifty Million Rising by Saadia Zahidi
- That’s What She Said by Joanne Lipman
- A Hope More Powerful Than the Sea by Melissa Fleming
Come to think about it, I have around 60-70 books in queue.
The buying speed as of now is too fast compared to my reading speed. And that would need some improvement. And that one of my goals to accomplished in 2019.
I’ll try to finish at least 3 books per week as a bare minimum.
Categories: Book Review