Growing up is not really a straight forward process.
But in simple terms, here are what growing up means.
- Usually means more responsibilities resting in our shoulder.
- Standing by ourselves. Meaning no one necessarily standing besides us to help us out.
- Decisions. Growing up means we have to make important and hard decision by ourselves, and if we made a mistakes, we have to also learn from them.
- The Accountability. After the decisions, comes the accountability for what we’ve chosen.
- Acknowledging our weakness. Sooner or later, we will realise more weaknesses of our own.
- Working on our weakness.
- Or maybe, accepting our own weakness. Some of these weakness are not changeable.
- Learn to enjoy being alone.
- Getting to know more about ourselves.
- And to realise that actually sometimes, growing up has nothing to do with age.