Here some bitter pills we had to take at times.
- No one is too busy to not answer you. It’s just that, you are not a ‘priority’ to them.
- Each person puts his own interests above all others. Yes, even me. And I think I’m quite a nice guy. Honestly.
- You can’t please everyone. Therefore, learn to be a master of our own emotion. Don’t put others in the driver seat for our emotional well-being.
- Entitlement, well, that’s is something that I just hate. We really need to take accountability and responsibility for our life and try. Most people just dream, but rarely one actually tried to change things.
- Excuse for things we supposed to do but didn’t is easy. Why? Because we’ll always find an excuse.
- Walk the talk. We are characterised by our actions rather than our thoughts. We it worries me that nowadays we have a lot ‘thought leaders’ rather than someone whom actually done what they’ve been talking about.
- Remember, no one will come and save us from our own life. I believe that Allah (God) never gives us something we cannot handle. And most of these ‘test’ are for us to grow and developed better competencies.