- Our great-grandparents knew that good customer relationship mattered.
- Corporation’s restless pursuit of profits has led to the elimination of all unnecessary niceties in order to cut costs.
- Social media have returned the power to the customer, making firms more mannerly and creating the “Thank You Economy,” which cares “obsessively” about customers.
- The culture of caring should start from the top
- Interaction with your customers must be heartfelt, visceral and authentic.
- Quality is more important than quantity.