Key lessons learnt from Gary Vaynerchuck book #AskGaryVee.
- Invest our energy into the “clouds”, our high-end ideals and the “dirt” the activities that make our vision a reality
- We need to offer something of value to our potential partners instead of asking what they can do for you.
- Promote our product or services as we develop it by generating content for target users.
- What we lean in the classroom at our universities can be outdated by the time we graduate.
- Working with family takes self-discipline, awareness, empathy and compassion.
- More than money or education, a strong work ethic is the best indicator of business success.
- The ability to hustle closes the gap between a “solopreneur” or start-up and the competition.
- Ideas without execution are worthless.
- The popularity of online platforms waxes and wanes, but digital hubs remain integral to people’s lives.
- Great leaders model the behavior they seek in their employees.