Key points on Ninja Selling
- In ancient Japan, the aristocratic samurai were supposed to guard the emperor, but their egos kept them focused on themselves, so they didn’t do a good job.
- The emperor commissioned humble but effective ninjas to protect him. (Ninja > Samurai)
- Many salespeople act like the self-centered samurai and don’t care about their buyers. (Care about your customer)
- Ninja salespeople always focus on their customers, not themselves. (Customer-centric)
- “Ninja Selling” maximizes per-hour earnings by delivering maximum value to buyers.
- The “Ninja Selling System” relies on four basic principles:
- Master yourself, your mind, your emotions and your energy. (SEME -Self, Emotion, Mine, Energy)
- Don’t sell to buyers; instead, solve their problems. Too many products in the market, so, maybe we should focus on solving a problem our customer have)
- Focus on buyers who know you, think highly of you, trust you and want to do business with you.
- Engage them with positive connectedness and quality communications.