I decided to actually record my daily achievement and activities . Attached in this post is the downloadable copy for the checklist (both in PDF and word form)
Some possible FAQ on the checklist
What’s morning dhikir (examples)
- Reading dua for waking up
- Reading the quran
- Saying subhanallah 33 times, alhamdullillah 33 times, Allahuakhbar 33 times
What sunnah’s should I pray for each fardh prayer?
- 2 rakaah before Fajr
- 4 rakaah before Zohor and then 2 rakaah afterwards
- 2 rakaah before Asr
- 2 rakaah after Maghrib
- 4 rakaat before Isha and 2 rakaah afterwards
- 1 or 3 rakaah for witr
What kind of things should I think about in self reflection?
- All the good and bad things you did on the day
- Anything you did which is doubtful on its permissibility
- The state of your heart for the day
- Your intentions for your actions during the day
- How can you improve tomorrow (what, where, when, why, and how)
What counts as backbiting?
Prophet Muhammad SAW said: “Do you know what backbitng is?” They said “God and His Messenger knows best.”, He then said, “It is to say something about your brother that he would dislike.” Someone asked him, “But what if what I say is true?”, Rasullullah said, “If what you say about him is true, you are backbiting him, but if it is not true then you have slendered him.” (Muslim)
How can I be a role model at work?
- Be punctual
- Stand up for yourself and your faith
- Dress well
- Be happy
- Be the first to cheer up your colleagues up
- Helps other with their work and be understanding when other people are encountering difficulties.
- Perform your best, give it your all, all the time.
Where can I find help to memorize the Quran?
How should I write / update my will?
You can visit http://www.islamicwill.com to learn more about this important duty all Muslim have and to download a free will to make your own and update.
Where can I find Dua from the Sunnah?
You can search for them in my website https://aarifbillah.com/
How did the Rasulullah saw teach us to take care of our bodies?
- Looking after physical cleanliness such as shaving your underarms and private parts, bathing, brushing your teeth and smelling nice (sisters please make sure don’t overdo on the perfume, keep it shariah compliance)
- Keeping physically fit and taking regular excerise.