STRATEGIES TO EXCEL AT DROP SHIPPING & AVOID THE PITFALLS ALTOGETHER!
- Test the water first: As a method to screen potential drop shipper. Before you begin using a drop shipper, test their shipping time and presentation by placing an order addressed to yourself. Continue to carry out occasional test orders to make sure standards are being maintained.
- Choose to stand out: Rewrite the provided titles & descriptions so you stand out from everyone else who’ll be using them!
- Make sure your mindset is right on track: Don’t think of drop shipping as being a no-hassle get-rich-quick scheme. Instead, think of it as a supplier system that provides great benefits, but also presents challenges that need to be tackled.
- Keep note on the stock inventory: Contact the drop shipper each week by phone or email to check up on supply levels.
- If you want to minimize risk: Keep two or three items on hand in case of back order issues. This will allow you to fulfill current orders and keep customers happy (and your feedback score high!).
Categories: Personal Finance