Here are some of the pointers or criteria I would consider when choosing a drop shipper service provider.
- Low drop shipping fees: most drop shippers charge a fee between $2 and $5, but if you can find a drop shipper who doesn’t charge any fees at all, so much the better.
- Top-up value : Some drop shippers don’t charge you any upfront registration fee but before you can place an order you would need to top your e-wallet account with the drop shipper. The top-up at times could be as high as $100 minimum. So, take that into considerations.
- No or low membership fees.
- A returns procedure. Therefore, make sure you read the terms and condition (T&Q) thoroughly.
- No MOQs if possible. Check for Minimum order quantity (MOQ) and minimum selling price (MSP) as well.
- Blind drop shipping. Make sure as much as possible to avoid your client knows that you do a drop ship business.
- In US drop shippers: A request for your resale certificate. If they don’t ask for a resale certificate, this could mean prices are above wholesale.
Categories: Personal Finance