Most people, including myself at times lack the courage to confront my (their) weakness and make hard choices to confront my own weakness.
Ultimately, it comes down to the following 5 decision:
- Don’t confuse what you wish were true with what is really true
- Don’t worry about looking good – worry instead about achieving your goals
- Don’t overweight first-order consequences relative to second- and third- order consequences
- Don’t let pain stand in the way of progress
- Don’t blame bad outcomes on anyone but yourself. Take 100% responsibility for your own life.