I came across this great interview by Maukerja Malaysia. I think there’s a lot of benefit offered in this short video clip.
Here’s what i can summarized, in English, for the benefit of wider readership.
- Always opt for a job with better learning curve & experience ! Always focused on gaining knowledge and experience first. Money will come later in great abundance.
- Just as Jim Rohn always said, your future can always change if you change ! Because there is really no such thing as something for nothing. Nobody is going to hand you something for nothing. You will always need to work hard for what you want.
- Do what you love and love what you do. Because, the opposite is a suck life. Can’t imagine going to work you hate for 35 years.
- If you have ZERO experience, you literally have nothing much to offer to the company. The company will ‘waste’ a lot of time and money to train you to get you up to industrial standard.
- First 3 years of your career is the learning phase. Among the things you need to learn are your career trajectory, specialization, learn about your industry and how it works, learn about your own ambition and personal ambition (self-discovery).
- Always looks for new experience and networking !
- 2-secrets to increase your worth !
- FLEXIBILITY –Ability to do things that you are not familiar with but tried your best nonetheless.
- ATTITUDE – Go the extra mile, put in extra effort (extra means you are not paid to do the extra work, volunteer!). This is not an exact quote from the interview, but i recall this one from one of my all time favorite books, Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills.
Well, that’s it. Hope you find this beneficial.
Please add on if you have anything beneficial to share.
Categories: Personal Development